You cannot reach the call paths anymore. They were reachable previously but now you cannot open some of the call paths anymore, getting the following error:
An error occurred gathering Call Path Data
This type of issue is usually troubleshot from the backend, as this might involve an Outage or something else.
If you get this behavior, please create a ticket with Support and provide the following information:
- Name of your company
- Screenshots of the whole screen (we want to see if there are any other errors)
- the Call Path(s) that is not reachable.
- If possible, a quick video showing the behavior.
Once you provide such information, either the Account manager or the Support agent will contact you to work in the case.
If you receive a ticket like this one, please impersonate the User using the Impersonating Users KB Article and try to reproduce the behavior with the Call Path(s) this user is trying to access.
- If you manage to reproduce the behavior, please use the Google Chrome console to get a HAR file and report this to the Engineering team.
- When using the Dev tools, you will realize if the network request to obtain the Call Path data is returning a 500 error. If so, it is always important to check another customer in the same node (US1 or EU1 for example) to see if this is a general outage.
- Example fo escalated ticket: INSIDESALES-4589